Welcome to LPS Consulting
LPS Consulting … Profit-Driven, Productivity-Enhancing Information Technology Solutions, Customized for Your Business
For more than 25 years, LPS Consulting has enjoyed a reputation as an award-winning computer consulting company serving the New York Metropolitan area. With headquarters in New Jersey and a sales office in Manhattan, we have the man power and know-how to help small and medium-sized firms streamline business operations with the latest technology.
Whether your company staffs 20 people or 200, LPS Consulting provides clients the vital solutions and valuable support to excel in their field … and stay on top of their game.
Serving distributors, manufacturers and service companies, we partner with technology’s leading vendors and deliver strategic technology solutions that help you succeed - either with a new integrated system, or an upgrade of your existing one incorporating state-of-the-art tools. And we keep your system running seamlessly with comprehensive network support and managed services, so you’re always in touch and protected.
Our complete cost-effective computer solutions entail:
- a thorough assessment and analysis of your business needs
- cutting-edge technology solutions to enhance productivity
- selling/leasing advanced hardware & leading Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software solutions: accounting & financials, customer relationship management (CRM), inventory control, manufacturing/ distribution, warehousing, ecommerce, information security services
- intensive workforce training
- hands-on support throughout the system’s lifecycle
- custom programs and reports to heighten insight, reduce error rates
- improving network performance/versatility and optimizing your investment with remote monitoring, remote backup, in-house and remote email services
In SIX STEPS TO CREATING PROFIT: A Guide for Small and Mid-Sized Service-Based Businesses, (John Wiley & Sons), author Patricia Sigmon has written a how-to-guide to creating profits which will help business owners understand their weaknesses and confront the problems that have resulted in a lack of profit.