Ecommerce Integration to Your Financial System
If you are selling your goods on the Internet and sales are coming in the door, why should you care about integrating to your in-house Financial System? This integration will cost money, take up your time and change office procedures, so why should you bother making the effort?
- What is your true profit margin on the goods you sell?
- Do you equate all costs of goods, such as shipping, handling and accurate inventory costs to each sale?
- Do you have real time inventory counts?
- Do you need them?
- When your customer information is changed with your online orders, do you duplicate these changes in-house?
- Do you need to transfer inventory codes, your customer’s historical information, vendor pricing changes and all other sales information from one system to another AND maintain on-going synchronization?
- What is the cost of this work?
If you sell online, great! Now, analyze the benefit of true profit analysis that can only happen when every detail of every sale is shared with your financial system.
Let an ecommerce expert educate you on the benefits of ecommerce integration to your financial system. See what your competitors are doing and understand the true “cost” when data is not joined from one system to another.
- What systems can integrate to your website?
- What data can be extracted from a financial system?
- Can Internet sales data be “mined” for greater opportunities?
- Can a small business have the same features for on-line selling that larger companies have?
- What is the true return on this type of investment?
Join us for our free one hour webinar on Thursday June 19th, 2012 at 11:00 and see what Ecommerce integration to your Financial System means.