Proprietary Catalogs for your Inventory
Do you use your vendors’ inventory numbers when selling to your customers? Do your Internet-savvy customers search for better pricing, better terms, better delivery times using the information you have spoon-fed them?
Can you create your own catalogs, using your own numbering system, protecting your business data, while still easily viewing your vendor connections?
Learn to -
- Use vendor information easily for pricing, pictures, website updating and comparitive bidding
- Easily create your own proprietary inventory, using data from your various vendors
- Maintain separate views of the same inventory
- Create customer specific inventory using your own proprietary data, vendor specific inventory with vendor shared data, internal reporting which combines and connects all inventory
- Market your company without advertising for your vendors or competitors
Join us for our free one hour webinar on Friday, August 24, 2012 at 11:00 and see how Proprietary Catalogs can help your business.
August 19th, 2012 | Published in Events