Shipping for Less Money
What is the process in place to get goods from your warehouse (physical or virtual) to your customer? How many steps are involved? How many people are involved and what is the full cost of this effort?
If you can break down each of the costs in each shipment, can you record these costs? Can you save on these costs? How is the question!
Review each of the following scenarios and learn how to record the real costs of your shipping process and, more importantly, learn how you can reduce these costs:
- Are you paying the lowest cost on each shipment? How can you accurately rate and route each shipment? Learn about rate-shopping.
- Can you combine shipments for reduced costs? Learn about rate reductions for bulk shipments.
- Are your own delivery methods being maximized? Learn how proper truck and container management can create the most benefit.
- Is your shipping staff efficient? Learn process management tools that will reduce labor costs.
- Do you have shipping errors that result from bad or incomplete information? How can this be avoided?
Let a shipping expert educate you on the most efficient, modern processes to save shipping money.
Join us for our free one hour webinar on Thursday July 18th, 2012 at 11:00.
July 9th, 2012 | Published in Events